FRANK BRUSH BARN
Clinton Darling, who was Town undertaker, built the Frank Brush Barn in 1900. It originally housed the horses and wagons used for funerals and for transporting equipment needed to fight fires. The Society moved the Barn from Landing Avenue in 1988. It is our community facility, used by groups fostering interest in preserving customs of the past such as contra-dance, music recitals, workshops, and lectures.